The Japanese Quail birds Coturnix Coturnix is a beautiful little cutely created poultry gift from God!
DO YOU WANT TO CREATE WEALTH FROM YOUR OWN BACKYARD IN LESS THAN 8WEEK?
Then follow my little story from our own practical experience: - First get the real------------
FACTS ABOUT QUAILS, QUAIL MEAT AND QUAIL EGGS.
1. A female Japanese quail has the capacity to lay 24 eggs in
one month and 288 eggs in a year
2. Japanese quail reaches maturity in 8 weeks.
3. Start to lay eggs in 6 weeks.
4. They are small body animals which require little space
5. Their natural food are grains, [though they thrive well on commercial poultry feeds too] seeds, oats, feeds,etc
6. They grow faster, eating poultry feed:- Chicks mash - Growers - Layers mash, broiler starter - broiler finisher if you choose to raise them as quail broiler birds.
7. They are strong birds and are not affected by diseases
associated with poultry
8. The meat is cholesterol FREE. The best meat for people
that are hypertensive.
9. The quail eggs too are cholesterol free, so can be eaten
by young and old.
10. The eggs have been discovered to help improve fertility
11. The meat and eggs are good source of protein.
Ok! digest these few points for now next week I will try and delve into the commercial aspect of making money with this amazing golden birds, so look out for the news coming in soon!